Weather & Seasons – ESL Flashcard Pack
Download the free ESL flashcard pack “Weather & Seasons” to get our flashcards with the four seasons and the most common weather patterns.
The vocabulary points in this pack are: spring, summer, autumn (fall), winter, cloudy, sunny, rainy, windy, snowy, hot, cold.
Additionally, there are flashcards covering the following dialogues.
- How’s the weather in winter? – It’s cold and snowy.
- Is it cloudy today – Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.
- Which do you like better, summer or winter – I like winter better. / I don’t like summer or winter. / I love both of them.
- What’s your favorite season? My favorite season is spring. / It’s spring.
- How’s the weather today? – It’s sunny today.
- What can you do in summer? – I can camp and swim.
Here at BINGOBONGO we also have many fun and educational songs. Check them out at the link below. And don’t forget to pick up more of our free worksheets and flashcards for the ultimate English lessons!