Select your FUN!book and page number to choose a resource for that worksheet.
Select a FUN!book
Select a worksheet from the FUN!book
Select a resource to load or go to the worksheet details page
Select a level, unit, and lesson number. After that, select a worksheet from that lesson to choose your resources.
Select a Level
Select a Unit
Select a lesson
Select a worksheet
Search for worksheets and interactive resource by worksheet type from each level.
Search for worksheets and interactive resources by topics and keywords.
Scan QR Code
Worksheet Type Lookup
Resource Category Customizer
You can select which resource categories you want to appear in Resource Menu list by selecting or deselecting from the following resource list. Not all worksheets have resources for each category, and if a selected worksheet doesn't have an associated resource, it will be hidden from the list.
Custom QR code list
Generate a custom list of QR codes of resource by clicking the "Make QR" button. Then click the print button to make a PDF (with active links) or click "copy to clipboard" and paste into an email or message. (Formatting varies from browser to browser.)
(Click here to customize header text.)
Enter custom title for the QR list
Enter custom instruction or a message for the QR list
Save and return
Home English Challenge
1. Scan each QR code and do the activity. (More than once is ok!)
2. Color the “I did it!” box.
3. Show this form to your teacher in the next class.
The ABC FUN!box is a simple lesson planning tool for all your ESL/EFL needs!
How to use the ABC FUN!box
1. Use the search icon and select the level, unit, lesson, and worksheet.
2. After you select a worksheet, the Resource Menu will automatically update, and you can choose from a large selection of interactive games and printable resources made specifically for that worksheet.
3. (Optional) Click the QR Code icon and build MyQR/MyLINK lists of your favorites resources for students to use to study and review at home.