Select your FUN!book and page number to choose a resource for that worksheet.
Select a FUN!book
Select a worksheet from the FUN!book
Select a resource to load or go to the worksheet details page
Select a level, unit, and lesson number. After that, select a worksheet from that lesson to choose your resources.
Select a Level
Select a Unit
Select a lesson
Select a worksheet
Search for worksheets and interactive resource by worksheet type from each level.
Search for worksheets and interactive resources by topics and keywords.
Scan QR Code
Worksheet Type Lookup
You can select which resources you want to appear in the myMenu list by selecting or deselecting from the following resource list. Not all worksheets have resources for each category, and if a selected worksheet doesn't have an associated resource, it will be hidden from the myMenu list.
Custom QR code list
Generate a custom list of QR codes of resource by clicking the "Make QR" button. Then click the print button to make a PDF (with active links) or click "copy to clipboard" and paste into an email or message. (Formatting varies from browser to browser.)
(Click here to customize header text.)
Enter custom title for the QR list
Enter custom instruction or a message for the QR list
Save and return
Home English Challenge
1. Scan each QR code and do the activity. (More than once is ok!)
2. Color the “I did it!” box.
3. Show this form to your teacher in the next class.
The ABC FUN!box is a simple lesson planning tool for all your ESL/EFL needs!
How to use the ABC FUN!box
1. Use the search icon and select worksheets for lessons.
2. After you select worksheets, use MyMenu to load printable flashcards, interactive games, videos, and more.
3. (Optional) Click the QR Code icon and build MyQR/MyLINK pages for students to use outside of classes.